For admission, the parent/caretaker is requested to fill in and sign the registration form, and pay the application fee and child gets enrolled immediately in the programme. You can download the registration form from here or can be requested by e-mail or phone/fax. Please note: Edgars Youth Programme reserves the right for admission
- Download and fill the Registration form.
- Attach one passport photo of the child.
- Bring the child to our offices/ field of activity for official registration.
- Submit to our office or any of our staff upon payment of the registration fee Ug sh 50,000/=.
- Pay specified funds for the Programme enrolled in: Weekend Program @ Ug sh 65,000/= per month.
- You can obtain the official Edgars Kit(Shirt + Short + A Pair of Stockings) @ UGSH. 120,000 (One Hundred Twenty Thousand Shillings only).
A child can be enrolled in any of these programs;
- 1. School soccer clubs (currently running at Aga Khan Primary School, Marigolds Early Learning Centre, Victorious Education Service, Mothercare Preparatory School, Scooby-Doo Nursery School, The Fount School, Lohana Academy and Cherubs Pre-school, )
- 2. Weekend Programme running Makerere University Business School (MUBS) Nakawa, African Bible University-Lubowa, Aga Khan Primary School and Kiwatule Recreation Center.)
- 3. Holiday Programme which runs after ending of each school term April/May, August/September and December/January)
- One-on-One (individual training) or tailor-made training for specific groups
- Travel team (participation in tournaments and friendly games, in and outside Uganda)
Download Registration Form
3909total visits,1visits today